Version updated to 2.60
- Added a Grove Connector to allow I2C connections directly to the Raspberry Pi.
- Green Screw connectors changed from 3.5mm pitch to 3.81mm pitch.
- Moved Stepper Drivers inline.
- The RPI CNC Board combines a real-time CNC controller(Micro-controller running GRBL) with a powerful credit card size computer(Raspberry Pi).
- By combining the two systems Protoneer has created an eco-system where the Raspberry Pi provides benefits like: Processing power, connectivity(IOT) and a well supported community.
- The board plugs directly into the Raspberry Pi General Purpose Input/Output pins, with the micro-controller and Raspberry Pi communicating via serial.
(Note: Raspberry Pi not included - for kit including RPi 3 Model B, click here)
Quick Start Guide
GRBL is the magic that does the actual control of the CNC machines. The Raspberry CNC board comes pre-loaded with GRBL.