Black/White/Silver PETG - 5 Kg Spool
Go Texas Sized and Save!
Our Texas Sized rolls will save you around 12% over buying 5 separate spools!
Why ZYLtech’s PETG 5kg Rolls?
ZYLtech's 5kg rolls are ideal for:
- Less Stress Long Prints
- o No more worrying about running out of or having to change filament when you’re printing those large format or long print jobs!
- Perfect for bulk or continuous product manufacturing
- o Ideal for continuous manufacturing, print farm.
- Waste Reduction
- o Reduce Spool waste by over 25% with one 5kg spool vs five 1kg spools.
- Time Efficiency
- o Time management is key during production! No more changing out those 1kg spools!
*Utilize our 5kg Spool Holder for smooth and controllable pull from your 5kg Spools.
Use cases for PETG filament over PLA:
· Strength and Durability Greater Than PLA
When you need a stronger and more durable functional part.
· More heat and chemical resistant
PETG has a significantly higher Glass Transition Temperature (around 175°F vs PLA’s 130°F) which makes it a great choice for parts intended for outdoor use!
· Lower Price
ZYLtech’s PETG filament is offered at a more affordable price so you can print more for less!
· Design Variety
PETG is an altogether different material than PLA and thus has different physical characteristics. PETG colors can reach a more transparent state than PLA. This makes for even more variety and creativity in your 3D print designs!
ZYLtech’s #1 goal is to provide you with the most reliable and the strongest 3D printer filament at the best price possible. We use top quality US based raw materials and additives for reliable results time after time.
Each of our individualized 3d printer filament formulas is meticulously tested for quality and consistency. Our 1.75mm PETG filament tolerances of ±.05mm make for steady feed rates and reliable extrusion on both Bowden and Direct Drive setups!
All of ZYLtech's products are supported by our friendly in-house Houston, Texas based team. If you ever have questions about products or need support on a project, the ZYLtech family is here to help!
Strength and Performance:
ZYLtech's PETG 3D printer filament is formulated specifically for strength and durability. PETG filament is a great and affordable choice for functional prints and products intended for outdoor use.
(video or graphic of strength demo?):
It's important to us here at ZYLtech that all of our 3d printer filaments have consistent and reliable color in each and every roll that comes off the production floor. Our chemist and quality control department work closely to ensure that our formulas produce reliably reproducible results every time.
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tolerance: ±.05mm
- Density: 1.27 g/cm³
- Appx Length on Spool: 1,635 meters
- Outer Dimension of Spool: 11.5" x 6"
- Inner Hole Diameter: 32mm
- Hotend: 235±10°C
- Bed: 75±5°C
Recommended Build Surface:
- Microporous Coated Glass
- Painters Tape
- Glue Stick or Hairspray on Glass (use caution with adhesives as PETG may adhere very well)
Pro Tips from the ZYLtech Print Lab
Leveling for PETG filament:
- If you use the paper method to level, we usually suggest leveling as you would for PLA then setting a Z offset of +.5-1mm.
PETG does not like to squish.
First Layer Adherence:
- We have found that 0% fan for the first 2 layers gives the best chance to avoid curling/warping.
- PETG filament will adhere to itself more efficiently when printed with little to no parts cooling fan. If you are working with fine detail or bridging, you will have to experiment with parts cooling fan settings for best results.
Stringing and retraction:
- You will typically need to increase the retraction distance and retraction speed vs printing with PLA. You will need to experiment with stringing and retraction test models to dial in your machine’s settings.
Why Choose ZYLtech Filament?
- Affordable Quality
- o Zyltech strives to provide our customers with the highest quality 3d printer filament at the most affordable price.
- Fast US Based Shipping
- o All of your product is packaged and shipped directly to you from our Houston, Tx based facilities.
- Great In House Customer Support
- o You'll experience great sales, customer service and technical support directly from our in house team. We're here 5 days a week and are ready to help you any way we can!
- Single Source Manufacturing
- o All of ZYLtech's 3d printer filament is sourced from a single manufacturing facility so you can expect consistency and reliability roll after roll.