Similar to all other silk filament, Zyltech multicolor silk filament needs to be printed at higher nozzle temperature and lower speed
We suggest you start with following settings and adjust them based on your result.
1. Print speed for perimeters is suggested to be slower than 60 mm/s, slower speed will result in glossy surface finish and stronger layer adhesion. It worth noting, when the parameters are tuned up perfectly, we have no problem getting successful print at 100mm/s.
2. Nozzle temperature. We suggest you start with 220°C. Our multicolor silk filament is best printed between 200-230°C
3. Part cooling. Because multicolor silk filament needs to be printed at higher temperature, it's important to have proper part cooling to avoid surface defects and warping. However, cooling too fast will weaken the layer adhesion. A careful balance is needed for successful print
4. Top and bottom infill patterns: we suggest concentric and monotonic for the most dramatic and beautiful looks
5. Spool and filament positioning: It is very important that the filament is routed to the extruder and hot-end without any twists and kinks, and ideally under constant tension. If the filament rotates, there will be undesired vertical banding.
Silk Kaleidoscope (Red - Green - Blue): This color option presents a mesmerizing and ever-changing pattern, with silk red, silk green, and silk blue forming a colorful and dynamic kaleidoscope of silk threads.
Electric Dream (Blue - Yellow - Fuchsia): This color option is inspired by a lively and vivid pattern, with silk blue representing a cool undertone, silk yellow adding a pop of energy, and silk fuchsia providing a radiant and electrifying accent.
Regal Vineyard (Green - Purple - Copper): This color option emphasizes the elegance and sophistication of the pattern, with silk green representing the lush vineyard, silk purple symbolizing the royal grapes, and copper adding a touch of warmth and opulence.
Vibrant Treasures(Gold - Green - Purple Red): This color option captures a sense of riches and the presence of valuable elements, which aligns well with the luxurious and captivating qualities of gold, silk green, and silk purple red.
Sunny Indigo (Yellow - Blue - Purple): This color option combines silk yellow's bright and cheerful nature with the calming and serene qualities of silk blue, while silk purple adds depth and richness to the overall palette.
Tropical Breeze (Blue - Green - Orange): This color option is inspired by the tropical islands, with silk blue representing clear skies, silk green evoking lush tropical foliage, and silk orange adding vibrant warmth.
Zyltech filament is all about reliability. When you need a stronger and more durable functional part, you need to know you are printing with a material you can trust and depend on. ZYLtech’s #1 goal is to provide you with the most reliable and the strongest 3D printer filament at the best price possible.
Zyltech tri-olor 3D printer filament is meticulously tested for quality and consistency. We use top quality US based raw materials and additives for reliable results time after time. Our 1.75mm dual color filament tolerances of ±.02mm make for steady feed rates and reliable extrusion on both Bowden and Direct Drive setups!
It's important to us here at ZYLtech that all of our 3d printer filaments have consistent and reliable color in each and every roll that comes off the production floor. Our chemist and quality control department work closely to ensure that our formulas produce reliably reproducible results every time.
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tolerance: ±0.03mm
- Density: 1.24 g/cm³
- Appx Length on Spool: 327 meters
- Spool Dimensions:
- Outer Dimension of Spool: 200mmx60mm
- Inner Hole Diameter: 52mm
- Recommended Temps:
- Print Temperature: 200-230°C
- Heated Bed Temp: 50-70°C
- Recommended Build Surface:
- Microporous Coated Glass
- Painters Tape
- Glue Stick or Hairspray on Glass (use caution with adhesives as ABS may adhere very well)
Why Choose ZYLtech?
- Affordable Quality
- ZYLtech strives to provide our customers with the highest quality 3d printer filament at the most affordable price.
- Fast US Based Shipping
- All of your products are packaged and shipped directly to you from our facility in Houston, Tx.
- Amazing In House Customer Support
- You'll experience great sales, customer service and technical support directly from our in house team. We truly care about our customers and appreciate each of you! We're here 5 days a week and are ready to help you any way we can!
- All of ZYLtech's products are supported by our friendly, in-house team based in Houston, Tx. If you ever have questions about products or need support on a project, the ZYLtech family is here to help!
- Single Source Manufacturing
- All of ZYLtech's 3d printer filament is sourced from a single manufacturing facility so you can expect consistency and reliability roll after roll.