- The TB6600HG is a PWM chopper-type single-chip bipolar sinusoidal micro-step stepping motor driver.
- Forward and reverse rotation control is available with 2-phase, 1-2-phase, W1-2-phase, 2W1-2-phase, and 4W1-2-phase excitation modes.
- 2-phase bipolar-type stepping motor can be driven by only clock signal with low vibration and high efficiency.
- Single-chip bipolar sinusoidal micro-step stepping motor driver
- Ron (upper + lower) = 0.4 Ω (typ.)
- Forward and reverse rotation control available
- Selectable phase drive (1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, and 1/16 step)
- Output withstand voltage: Vcc = 50 V
- Output current: IOUT = 5.0 A (absolute maximum ratings, peak)
- IOUT = 4.5 A (operating range, maximal value)
- Packages: HZIP25-P-1.00F
- Built-in input pull-down resistance: 100 kΩ (typ.), (only TQ terminal: 70ｋΩ(typ.))
- Output monitor pins (ALERT): Maximum of IALERT = 1 mA
- Output monitor pins (MO): Maximum of IMO = 1 mA
- Equipped with reset and enable pins
- Stand by function
- Single power supply
- Built-in thermal shutdown (TSD) circuit
- Built-in under voltage lock out (UVLO) circuit
- Built-in over-current detection (ISD) circuit
Wiring Diagram 1 (With Stand-Alone Breakout Board)
Wiring diagram with stand alone breakout board, such as mach3, USB CNC. It is suggested that ENA (enable) is left disconnected.
Wiring Diagram 2 (With Arduino CNC Shield)
Wiring diagram with Arduino CNC shield. It is suggested that ENA (enable) is left disconnected.