A word about ball screw quality...
Beware of purchasing inexpensive ball screws as many sellers falsely claim to be offering precision-grade C7 screws. Genuine ZYLtech Anti-backlash ball screws are true C7 grade with the following details:
- Precision grade C7 rolled ballscrews
- Travel distance error: +/- 50 microns per 300mm
- Maximum Radial Runout of the Circumference of the Thread Root in Relation to the Supporting Portion Axis of the Screw Shaft : +/- 14 microns
- Maximum Perpendicularity of the Supporting Portion End of the Screw Shaft to the Supporting Portion Axis: +/- 7 microns
- Maximum Axial Clearance: 0.1mm (1605) or 0.05mm (1204)
- (1605 only) 4 Internal Return Ball Circuits (compared to lower quality ballscrews with only 3) - smoother and longer lasting