Similar to all other silk filament, our rainbow silk filament needs to be printed at higher nozzle temperature and lower speed
We suggest you start with following settings and adjust them based on your result.
1. Print speed for perimeters is suggested to be slower than 80 mm/s, slower speed will result in glossy surface finish and stronger layer adhesion. It worth noting, when the parameters are tuned up perfectly, we have no problem getting successful print at 100mm/s.
2. Nozzle temperature. We suggest you start with 210°C. Our multicolor silk filament is best printed between 200-230°C
3. Part cooling. Because multicolor silk filament needs to be printed at higher temperature, it's important to have proper part cooling to avoid surface defects and warping. However, cooling too fast will weaken the layer adhesion. A careful balance is needed for successful print
4. Fill density: our rainbow filament color changes every 6-8 meters, higher fill density will result in more dramatic color change in the final print, lower fill density will result in more gradual color change in the final print.
Three more new rainbows available now
Candy Skies: This rainbow color gives you the imagery of a colorful and cheerful sky, much like the bright and varied hues often found in an assortment of candies.
Forest Palette: This rainbow color is a rich and varied color palette, akin to the lush and vibrant tones one might encounter in a forest setting.
Macaroon Medley: This rainbow color awakens the senses with an assortment of colorful and delectable macaroons, each contributing to a harmonious and visually appealing medley of shades.
Zyltech filament is all about reliability. When you need a stronger and more durable functional part, you need to know you are printing with a material you can trust and depend on. ZYLtech’s #1 goal is to provide you with the most reliable and the strongest 3D printer filament at the best price possible.
Zyltech rainbow silk 3D printer filament is meticulously tested for quality and consistency. We use top quality US based raw materials and additives for reliable results time after time. Our 1.75mm dual color filament tolerances of ±.02mm make for steady feed rates and reliable extrusion on both Bowden and Direct Drive setups!
It's important to us here at ZYLtech that all of our 3d printer filaments have consistent and reliable color in each and every roll that comes off the production floor. Our chemist and quality control department work closely to ensure that our formulas produce reliably reproducible results every time.
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tolerance: ±0.02mm
- Density: 1.24 g/cm³
- Appx Length on Spool: 327 meters
- Spool Dimensions:
- Outer Dimension of Spool: 200mmx60mm
- Inner Hole Diameter: 52mm
- Recommended Temps:
- Print Temperature: 200-230°C
- Heated Bed Temp: 50-70°C
- Recommended Build Surface:
- Microporous Coated Glass
- Painters Tape
- Glue Stick or Hairspray on Glass (use caution with adhesives as ABS may adhere very well)
Why Choose ZYLtech?
- Affordable Quality
- ZYLtech strives to provide our customers with the highest quality 3d printer filament at the most affordable price.
- Fast US Based Shipping
- All of your products are packaged and shipped directly to you from our facility in Houston, Tx.
- Amazing In House Customer Support
- You'll experience great sales, customer service and technical support directly from our in house team. We truly care about our customers and appreciate each of you! We're here 5 days a week and are ready to help you any way we can!
- All of ZYLtech's products are supported by our friendly, in-house team based in Houston, Tx. If you ever have questions about products or need support on a project, the ZYLtech family is here to help!
- Single Source Manufacturing
- All of ZYLtech's 3d printer filament is sourced from a single manufacturing facility so you can expect consistency and reliability roll after roll.