Please read the Blog regarding this conversion HERE
Item includes 1x Mini USB cable
RE-ARM is a 100Mhz, 32-bit ARM controller with the popular Arduino MEGA footprint. It's a plug-in replacement for the Arduino Mega in your RAMPS setup for a quick and easy upgrade to 32-bit goodness.
It runs Smoothieware and Marlin 2.0 firmwares.
What are the benefits of using Re-ARM?
- More powerful processor. Faster feed rates!
- Runs Smoothieware.
- Easy configuration using a text file on SD card, no need to upload firmware every settings change
- SD card appear as a drive in windows. Easy drag and drop new firmware or edit config file.
- Capable of running smaller micro-step stepper drivers. Like the 1/128 micro-stepping SD6128 driver.
- Available Ethernet RJ45 add-on Module
- Run graphic LCDs with your Deltas without hiccups.
- Run 2 SD cards, one for settings and firmware(on board) and the other for file loading (on LCD).
- 5V tolerant pins, except for analog inputs which are at 3.3V
- Filtered endstop inputs.
- Able to run CNCs, Laser cutters and 3D printers.
Detailed Specs (running RAMPS)
- 32-bit LPC1768 ARM processor
- 100Mhz, 512kb Flash
- mini B USB - Prototype photos shows USB B
- 3.3V system voltage
- 10-30V power supply input range, using Vin pin or barrel jack
- 1 Heated bed, 2 Hotend Mosfet drivers
- SD card slot for firmware upgrades and config file
- 6 End stops, with filter and pull-ups
- 3 thermistor inputs
- Support SPI Displays like Viki2 and mini Viki(direct) and RRD Graphic LCD(adapter)
- Support for I2C and parallel character LCDs using universal adapter by Jim Morris
- Header breakout for Ethernet module (RJ45) daughter board.