- Aiming at the problems exist on the open sourced controller board such as Ramps 1.4, the developers in Makerbase specially optimize and develop a new product, MKS Gen_L, which provides more flexible choices for users.
- 2560 and Ramps 1.4 are integrated in the board, which avoids the complicated connectors.Support a variety of stepper drivers such as A4988, DRV8825, TMC2100 and LV8729, available to change the stepper drivers and motors as users like.
- Reserve external driver signal, available to connect external high-current driver to drive the 57 and 86 stepper motors.
- Use high-quality MOSFET, better cooling and more stable.Use specific power chip, support 12V-24V power input, and resolve the problems of chip heating and power shortage.
- Use CH340 serial port chip, more easily install the drive than 16U2.8. Run Marlin firmware, the configuration is completely same as Ramps 1.4, and available to directly replace the Ramps 1.4.
1*MKS GEN L V1.0 Controller