ZYLtech Acrylic Sheet Laser Cutting Demo
- We first used a 3mm thick acrylic sheet and placed it
on our 120-watt CO2 laser.
- Next, we started the pre-made computer program that would tell the cutter where to cut and started the cutting process on the acrylic sheet.
- After the laser cutter was finished, it was time
to bend the acrylic using our bender.
- Our hot/cold bender allows us to bend acrylic at
specific points on the sheet.
- Now it is time to bend the sheet.
- This is the bent product and another one done earlier.
- Now we paint the sheet and we left the masking tape
on to only paint over certain areas on the sheet.
- We first attached the control panel then did the final polishing and cleaning up of the sheet.
This is a close-up of the attached control panel on the back of the acrylic sheet.
DOWNLOAD the file here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mOa7Q08XMJBzbwjzr...